65 uPVC Profile T Mullion
Xi'an Gaoke Building Materials Technology Co., Ltd. (1999) There are two uPVC profile production bases.
About UPVC profiles:
UPVC profiles refer to unplasticized PVC extruded profiles used to make doors and windows. As early as the end of the 1950s, PVC profiles had appeared and been put into use in Germany.
GKBM is the top three manufacturers of uPVC profiles in China
A mullion is a division of a division box and a splice box. When a window is made as a whole and its strength meets the requirements, door and window mullions or mullions are required. If the strength is not enough, it needs to be spliced in two or more parts, which is called framing.
The so-called "integrated" door and window refers to the fact that the edges of the door and window, except for the corners of the four frames, have welding marks, are all made at one time, without splicing marks. The perimeter of an integrated door and window is referred to as a "frame," or outer frame. The middle mullion refers to the horizontal or vertical division of the middle of a door and window made in one piece, generally including mullions and mullions. Where there are stiles, there are fixed or open fans.
Greenpy 65 uPVC profiles:
1. For window profiles, the wall thickness on the visible side is 2.5mm; for door profiles the wall thickness on the visible side is 2.8mm.
2. 5 chambers; 3 seals.
3. Can install 22mm, 24mm, 32mm, 36mm glass.
4. Soft seal (big gasket) makes it easy to handle Window factory.
5. The glass insertion depth is 26mm, which improves the water resistance
6. Color: white, blue, brown, black, etc.
Our certificates and honors:
20 drafting standards
23 New Technology Evaluation
80 technological breakthroughs