|Material:||Stone Plastic Composite Flooring (SPC Flooring)||Size::||7*48 Inches, 12*24 Inches|
|Click System::||Unilin||Thickness::||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm|
|Seam Strength::||≥1.5KN/M||Warranty::||20-30 Years|
Grain Carpet Vinyl Flooring,
5.5mm Carpet Vinyl Flooring,
4mm stone plastic flooring
Eco-friendly Unilin Click Grey Jump Color Carpet Grain SPC Flooring
Series: Carpet Grain Series
Decoration layer: grey jump color carpet grain
Product Name: Stone Plastic Composite Flooring (SPC Flooring)
Normal size: 1220*183mm (7*48”), 304.8*609.6mm (12*24”)
Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm
Wear Layer: 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm
IXPE mute mat (optional)
IXPE thickness: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm
Antibacterial species: Staphylococcus, E.coli, fungi
Residual indentation: 0.15-0.4mm
Dimensional change rate: ≤0.25%,
Heating warpage: ≤2.0mm,
Cold and hot warpage: ≤2.0mm
Seam Strength: ≥1.5KN/M
Warranty: 20-30 Years
Single pack: 1238*195*55mm; 13 pcs/carton; 2.9m2/carton.
Application: home, school, kindergarten, dormitory, postpartum care center, office, hotel,
gym, hospital, library, shopping mall, store, dancing room, training room, exhibition hall,
fitness room, drawing room, basement, Eco-Industrial zone, etc.
If you need 90° herringbone splicing method, please contact the factory for OEM service and MOQ.
Floor Installation Loss
Under normal circumstances, for normal splicing method, the floor paving loss is 3% to 5% of the actual floor area. For herringbone pattern splicing method, the paving loss is about 10% to 13% of the actual floor area.
For special room structures or special needs, the floor loss is subject to actual loss.
1.The temperature should be kept between 10-30 °C;
Place SPC floors at a constant temperature for 24 hours before paving;
the humidity should be kept within 40%.
2. Basic ground requirements:
(1) The height difference within the 2m level shall not exceed 3mm, otherwise self-leveling cement construction is required to level the ground.
(2) If the ground is damaged, the width should not exceed 20cm and the depth should not exceed 5m, otherwise it needs to be filled.
(3) If there are protrusions on the ground, it must be smoothed with sandpaper or leveled with a ground leveler.
3. It is recommended to lay a silent pad (moisture-proof film, mulch film) with a thickness of less than 2mm first.
4. A minimum 10mm expansion joint must be reserved between the floor and the wall.
5. The maximum length of horizontal and vertical connection must be less than 10m, otherwise it must be cut off.
6. During the installation process, do not use a hammer to forcibly hit the floor to prevent damage to the floor slot (groove).
7. It is not recommended to install and lay it in places such as bathrooms and toilets that are soaked in water for a long time.
8. It is not recommended to lay in outdoor, open-air balcony sun room and other environments.
9. It is not recommended to lay it in places that are not used or inhabited for a long time.