|Model:||SY-C3012||Decoration Layer::||Gray Carpet|
|Material:||Stone Plastic Composite Flooring (SPC Flooring)||Size::||7*48 Inches, 12*24 Inches|
|Click System::||Unilin||Thickness::||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm|
|Seam Strength::||≥1.5KN/M||Warranty::||20-30 Years|
7'' Carpet Vinyl Flooring,
48'' Carpet Vinyl Flooring,
Waterproof spc stone plastic composite
GKBM Greenpy SY-C3012 Eco-Friendly Waterproof Castle Grey Carpet 4mm Click Stone Plastic Composite SPC Flooring For Office
Series: Theaye Series
Decoration layer: grey jump color carpet grain
Product Name: stone plastic composite flooring (SPC flooring)
Normal size: 1220*183mm (7*48”), 304.8*609.6mm (12*24”)
Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm
Wear Layer: 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm
IXPE mute mat: optional
IXPE thickness: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm
Single pack: 1238*195*55mm; 13 pcs/carton; 2.9m2/carton.
Application: hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, nursing homes, stadiums, activity centers.
If you need 90° herringbone splicing method, please contact the factory for OEM service and MOQ.
1.The temperature should be kept between 10-30 °C; the humidity should be kept within 40%.
Please place SPC floors at a constant temperature for 24 hours before paving;
2. Basic ground requirements:
(1) The height difference within the 2m level shall not exceed 3mm, otherwise self-leveling cement construction is required to level the ground.
(2) If the ground is damaged, the width should not exceed 20cm and the depth should not exceed 5m, otherwise it needs to be filled.
(3) If there are protrusions on the ground, it must be smoothed with sandpaper or leveled with a ground leveler.
1. Please use a floor-specific cleaner to clean up the floor, and maintain the floor every 3-6 months.
2. To avoid scratching the floor with sharp objects, you’d better put protection pads (covers) on the table and chair feet when placing furniture, please don't push or pull the tables or chairs.
3. To avoid direct sunlight for a long time, you can block the direct sunlight with curtains, glass heat insulation film, etc.
4. If exposed to a lot of water, please remove the water as soon as possible, and reduce the humidity to the normal range.