|Model:||MJ-S6014||Material:||Stone Plastic Composite Flooring (SPC Flooring)|
|Size::||7*48 Inches, 12*24 Inches||Click System::||Unilin|
|Thickness::||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm||Wear Layer::||0.3-0.6mm|
|Residual Indentation::||0.15-0.4mm||Seam Strength::||≥1.5KN/M|
|Warranty::||20-30 Years||Decoration Layer:||Black Quartz Stone|
5mm spc composite flooring,
4mm spc composite flooring,
0.6mm spc laminate flooring
GKBM Greenpy MJ-S6014 Home Deco Fireproof Click Black Quartz Stone Composite SPC Flooring Unique Vinyl Flooring
Series: MEIGY Series
Decoration layer: black quartz stone
Product Name: Stone Plastic Composite Flooring (SPC Flooring)
Normal size: 1220*183mm (7*48”), 304.8*609.6mm (12*24”)
Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm
Wear Layer: 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.55mm,0.6mm
IXPE mute mat: optional
IXPE thickness: 1 mm, 1.5mm, 2 mm
Antibacterial species: Staphylococcus, E.coli, fungi
Residual indentation: 0.15-0.4mm
Dimensional change rate: ≤0.25%,
Heating warpage: ≤2.0mm,
Cold and hot warpage: ≤2.0mm
Seam Strength: ≥1.5KN/M
Warranty: 20-30 Years
Single pack: 1238*195*55mm
13 pcs/carton; 2.9m2/carton.
Application: home, school, kindergarten, dormitory, office, hotel, etc.
Stone SPC Flooring
Stone Grain SPC Floor
Composite SPC Flooring
SPC Floor stone
Gray spc flooring
spc flooring black
Black quartz stone Floor
Black quartz stone SPC Flooring
Waterproof spc flooring
Spc waterproof flooring
Spc fireproof flooring
Environment friendly flooring
SPC vinyl flooring
SPC vinyl floor
SPC rigid flooring
SPC rigid floor
Stone plastic composite floor
Click SPC floorings
SPC Click flooring
E0 Formaldehyde flooring
Zero formaldehyde flooring
Stone vinyl flooring
Stone vinyl plank flooring
luxury vinyl laminate flooring
grey stone vinyl flooring
marble vinyl flooring
unique vinyl flooring
Bottom of SPC Flooring
Installation Methods of SPC Flooring
If you need 90° herringbone splicing method, please contact the factory for OEM service and MOQ.
Floor Installation Loss
Under normal circumstances, for normal splicing method, the floor paving loss is 3% to 5% of the actual floor area. For herringbone pattern splicing method, the paving loss is about 10% to 13% of the actual floor area.
For special room structures or special needs, the floor loss is subject to actual loss.
1.The temperature should be kept between 10-30 °C;
Place SPC floors at a constant temperature for 24 hours before paving;
the humidity should be kept within 40%.
2. Basic ground requirements:
(1) The height difference within the 2m level shall not exceed 3mm, otherwise self-leveling cement construction is required to level the ground.
(2) If the ground is damaged, the width should not exceed 20cm and the depth should not exceed 5m, otherwise it needs to be filled.
(3) If there are protrusions on the ground, it must be smoothed with sandpaper or leveled with a ground leveler.
3. It is recommended to lay a silent pad (moisture-proof film, mulch film) with a thickness of less than 2mm first.
4. A minimum 10mm expansion joint must be reserved between the floor and the wall.
5. The maximum length of horizontal and vertical connection must be less than 10m, otherwise it must be cut off.
6. During the installation process, do not use a hammer to forcibly hit the floor to prevent damage to the floor slot (groove).
7. It is not recommended to install and lay it in places such as bathrooms and toilets that are soaked in water for a long time.
8. It is not recommended to lay in outdoor, open-air balcony sun room and other environments.
9. It is not recommended to lay it in places that are not used or inhabited for a long time.
1. Use a professional floor-specific cleaner to clean up the floor dirt, and maintain it every 3-6 months.
2. Avoid scratching the floor with sharp objects, do not push or pull when placing furniture, you’d better put protection pads (covers) on the table and chair feet.
3. Avoid direct sunlight for a long time, and you can block the direct sunlight with curtains, glass heat insulation film, etc.
4. If exposed to a lot of water, please remove as soon as possible, and reduce the humidity to the normal range.